Each student in 6/7 Moore has access to their own private Edublog. Posts are the responsibility of each student, but all comments are moderated before they are published. Students will need to follow guidelines for posting articles, these include:
- Student work will only be identified by first names. All comments should have first names only.
- Photos of appropriate work samples may be posted – but no photos of students are to be posted on student blogs. Mr Moore will post photos and videos on the class blog from time to time (that don’t identify individuals).
- Students should never share personal information that can identify them.
- All comments submitted are read and approved by Mr. Moore before they are included on any blog. All comments should be constructive and well written.
- Proof-read your comments carefully. Students should have a trusted classmate or family member check for spelling mistakes before submitting a comment.
- Always write in full sentences and words – no “txt talk thx m8” please!
- Parents & families who leave comments are asked not to use last names either. (Please post comments as “Jimmy’s mum” or “Megan’s grandfather”, etc.)